My E30s

What else rocks your boat? What do you do when you are not riding or building old school steeds?
shinobi

My E30s

Post by shinobi » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:22 pm

Hi all ,thought i would share a previous hobby with you , the Bmw E30 ,
It was a car i always wanted in the 90s after being blown into the weeds by one as i crawled along in my Nissan bluebird :oops: the sound of that howling straight six stayed with me for years until i could afford my own .
After trawling through the usual abused old tat i found this low mileage doctor owned car , soon began modding with a sport leather interior 'cruise control , Hartge wheels and rebuild of the suspension using Eibach springs and roll bars ,Bilstein dampers and uprated bushes ,next the engine ,treated it to full Magnex ss exhaust ,rechipped ecu and big bore throttle body and afm .
The car was my daily driver family car , my track day car and even a day racing at santa pod and Tbmw magazine feature car.
sorry about the picture quality but they are all i have :D

I also rebuilt a 325 cab as well
Paul

Tea

Re: My E30s

Post by Tea » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:25 pm

They both look awesome Paul.
I do like a nice E30 Cool

How long ago was the re one featured?
That cab looks super clean!

Bob

Post by Bob » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:27 pm

Lovely motors, I'm an E34 fan, have had two and have regretted selling the last one since the day she went, I should have found the money to spend on her or at least just put her in storage until I could Sad

shinobi

Post by shinobi » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:29 pm

Tea wrote:They both look awesome Paul.
I do like a nice E30 8)

How long ago was the re one featured?
That cab looks super clean!
Hi mate
that was 2004 ish ,really was a sweet car ,the handling was superb , totally flat like a go kart but without being horrible and crashy :D
Paul

shinobi

Post by shinobi » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:30 pm

Bob wrote:Lovely motors, I'm an E34 fan, have had two and have regretted selling the last one since the day she went, I should have found the money to spend on her or at least just put her in storage until I could :(
the E34 is a good looking car ,i had a white 535 manual :D im running an E39 530i at the moment , crippling on gas but a nice place to sit in the daily commute :lol:
Paul

Bob

Post by Bob » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:31 pm

8) Go go juice is cheap again now so not such a problem :D